A new 123\SmartBMS gen3 release candidate firmware is available. This update contains a bugfix for the cell voltage based SoC correction.For all new features in v3.3, see 123\SmartBMS gen3 release candidate firmware: v3.3 All changes for v3.3 The firmware contains the following changes from v3.3.0: Changes in v3.3.2 -Fixed voltage based SoC correction bug Changes…
A modular BMS to keep your lithium batteries in perfect condition, increasing the lifespan of the battery pack. Easily connect your phone with the BMS to see relevant information about the energy consumed, energy stored, in- and outgoing current, cell voltages and temperatures.
- Very accurate dual range current sensor.
- Configuration and monitoring via Bluetooth possible.
- Direct on-cell voltage and temperature measurement.
- Advanced Victron GX integration.
- Separate low temperature cutoff for charge and discharge.
- Battery health calculation
- SoC based on real battery capacity
- Multistage™ SoC correction based on cell voltage